Career Education programs offer sequences of courses directly related to preparing you for a job or career in current or emerging occupations that don't require a baccalaureate or advanced degree. Allan Hancock College offers 32 different Career Education programs and more than 148 degrees and certificates covering a broad range of career options. With so many career options available, you are sure to find the path that best fits your goals and your passion. Career-ready certificates and degrees are listed below.
For more information on our academic departments including contact information for
each program, please visit our academics departments page.
- Automotive Technology: General Technician Engine, Power Trains Specialist - Certificate of Achievement
- Automotive Technology:General Technician Tune Up Emission Control Specialist - Certificate of Achievement
- Computer Business Information Systems: Information Technology Fundamentals - Certificate of Accomplishment
- Computer Business Office Technology: Administrative Assistant/Secretarial - Certificate of Achievement
- Early Childhood Studies: Elementary Education with Bilingual/Bicultural Emphasis - Associate in Science
- Early Childhood Studies: Elementary Education with Bilingual/Bicultural Emphasis - Certificate of Achievement
- Emergency Medical Services: Emergency Medical Technician 1 Basic Refresher - Certificate of Accomplishment
- Environmental Health & Safety: Hazardous Materials General Site Worker - Certificate of Accomplishment