Nursing: Certified Home Health Aide
Award Type: Certificate of Accomplishment
Successful completion of this course results in the CNA being awarded Home Health Aide Certification, allowing them to work in home health care.
The graduate of the Certificate of Accomplishment in Nursing: Certified Home Health Aide will:
- Differentiate home care activities from long-term care activities.
- Define the home health aide role within the care management team.
- Perform personal care services as defined in class and clinical experience on home-bound clients.
- Interpret normal vs. abnormal pertinent medical and social needs of the patient and to whom to report findings.
- Use required information systems, e.g., charts, forms, schedules appropriate to the home health aide level of practice.
A total of 2 units is required for the certificate.
|Course Number||Course Title||Units|
|NURS 416||Certified Home Health Aide||2.0|