Electronics Technology: Electronic Training
Award Type: Certificate of Achievement
The electronic training certificate provides the basic knowledge and skills required for entry-level employment in a narrowed range of career occupations.
The graduate of the Certificate of Achievement in Electronics Technology: Electronic Training will:
- Demonstrate a fundamental mastery of knowledge and the use of electronic equipment in electrical, digital and analog circuits.
- Use computer simulation and design software to conduct, analyze and interpret electrical, digital and analog circuits.
- Make calculations involving various electrical laws, formulas, and principles for predicting circuit parameters using algebra and trigonometry required for electronics.
- Use research strategies to acquire information pertinent to the solution of electronic circuits and systems.
- Write technical laboratory reports with conclusions.
- Build and analyze a modern computer system using subsystems.
A major of 18 units is required for the certificate.
|Course Number||Course Title||Units|
|EL 105||PC Preventive Maintenance and Upgrading||3.0|
|EL 118||Fundamentals of DC and AC Circuits Analysis||3.0|
|EL 119||Fundamentals of DC and AC Circuits Analysis Laboratory||2.0|
|EL 122||Electronic Devices and Circuits||3.0|
|EL 123||Electronic Devices and Circuits Laboratory||2.0|
|EL 125||Digital Devices and Circuits||3.0|
|EL 126||Digital Devices and Circuits Lab||2.0|