Catalog » Current Catalog » Admission » Out-of-State Students

View Print/PDF

Out-of-State Students

Students applying to Allan Hancock College who have not resided in California for the minimum time required to establish residency (see Residency) will be determined to be nonresidents for tuition purposes. Out-of-state students planning to apply for federal or state loans will need to obtain such loans prior to applying to Allan Hancock College. All student fees, including nonresident tuition, must be paid at the time of registration. Nonresident students interested in a payment plan must contact the district cashiers prior to enrolling.

For additional questions regarding fees and payment, visit the college website at